[blockquote]Effectively combines the three most important aspects of weight loss – fitness, nutrition, and a positive mindset.[/blockquote]
The Fat Incinerator Fitness Formula
The fitness program is the perfect routine for those craving results. This formula integrates a large variety of movement and resistance training in order to keep your metabolism burning and your fat loss efforts on track. While there are no “short cuts” when it comes to true and lasting fat loss, the Fitness Formula will place you on the fast track towards the results you desire by keeping you focused on performing the most effective full body exercises possible.
By increasing lean muscle, which is the number one fat burner, through resistance training. Lean muscle also aids in increasing your metabolism.
By introducing the idea of working out in intervals – a method of cardio that significantly burns off more body fat than the traditional steady state of activity, thus reducing the amount of time you spend in the gym while increasing the effects. Spend only 20-25 minutes a day on this fitness routine!
Provides a DVD workout that displays the proper ways to execute each exercise.
Allows days for your body to completely rest and days for you to choose a leisure activity of your choice.
Provides variety, which eliminates the usual boredom of sticking to an exercise regiment.
The Fat Incinerator Nutrition Formula
The Nutrition Formula is a safe, effective way to lose weight fast and keep it off. This part of the program makes long-term weight loss achievable through healthy choices and is specifically designed to be both convenient and flexible. If you have more weight to lose, you may need longer than 4 Weeks. No problem, you can either start in Phase 1 again, or, continue on in Phase 2 until you reach your desired weight!
[blockquote]How Does It Work??[/blockquote]
- By satisfying your hunger so that you can avoid eating excess calories between meals, while providing you with a number of the vitamins, minerals and fibre needed for a healthy diet.
- By providing easy-to-follow meal plans, to encourage you to eat smaller, more frequent meals. This will help “shrink your stomach” so you will feel full, while eating less.
- By providing you with enough energy to keep your body functioning in top gear, while maximizing your ability to burn stored fat and not the valuable muscle that will help keep your metabolism steady.
- By providing you with sensible and healthy eating principles, to help break unhealthy eating habits, enabling you to keep the weight off long term.
- By understanding that you have other family members, business lunches and occasions that have to be taken into account.
- By teaching you what to do when you “fall off the rails” and how to quickly get back on track.
The Fat Incinerator Mindset
This section looks at how you feel about food, exercise, and most importantly yourself. By following the guidelines you will be able to live a happy life, make food your best friend because of all the wonderful things it does for your body, and feel a lot better about yourself on the inside, as well as the outside. When taking on a challenge such as changing your health, you must understand why you have not succeeded thus far, what things work and do not work for you, and why this change is so important in your life. If you can sort out all the mental roadblocks and triggers that have stood in your way, than you will discover that you have the power to stick to this plan.
[blockquote]How Does It Work??[/blockquote]
By signing the provided commitment contract and placing it somewhere that you can see daily, such as your fridge or above your scale, you are reminded of the commitment you have made to yourself and are thus more accountable.
By keeping track of your daily weight, you can stay motivated, and celebrate your successes and milestones.
By filling out the daily food and beverage tracker, you will not only stay accountable and on track, but it will also help you see what your food weaknesses are and figure out when you are most likely to give in.
By listening to the FitnFoxy Mindset Manifesto before starting your journey and when you are struggling to keep on track, you will find the strength to complete this program and change your life by changing your mindset!
[blockquote]Rate Your Health: A Quick Quiz[/blockquote]
[blockquote]What Does Your Score Mean?[/blockquote]
85-100: Congratulations! – you are in control.
70-84: Good work – you are on the right track.
40-59: Somewhat low – you could take more control.
0-39: You are in the danger zone (but honesty is your strength).
Note: A low score does not mean you have failed. You can always change your lifestyle – starting now. Look at the areas where you scored a 0 or 2 and decide which ones you want to work on first.
- Don’t try to change all the areas at once. Make changes in small steps toward the overall goal.
- Writing down your proposed changes and your overall goal will help you succeed.
- Enlist the help of a friend making similar changes or one who will support your efforts.
- Congratulate yourself for achieving each step. Give yourself appropriate rewards.