A yummy and low-fat salad.
Here’s What You Need
- 3 tablespoons non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 10 leaves lettuce
- 1lrg bunch fresh, lightly cooked asparagus or (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Thaw frozen asparagus and drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes, onions and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cheese and mustard.
- Add to the vegetable mixture and toss until well coated.
- To serve, line salad plates with romaine lettuce leaves and spoon salad on top.
Servings: 4, Calories: 43, Fat: .8g, Sodium: 58mg, Carbohydrate: 6.8g, Protein: 4.2g, Cholesterol: 1mg